Friday, May 8, 2009

Fantastic News!

This time, the cost of the meals is only $4 each. That's amazing! I have really been trying to bring costs down and this week had exactly the sales we needed. I feel like the Lord is blessing us poor college families.

I'm excited to see you all at the church tomorrow at 9am. Hopefully you all remembered and you have your ingredients ready. If you've forgotten and you have little time left, the raw pork chops and cooked minestrone can be added to the recipes after the activity later in the day. But you really need to have the cooked chicken and raw hamburger for the other two recipes.

Don't forget to come early enough to label your dishes! We have 10 sisters planning on coming and I foresee confusion if everything is not properly labeled. I will bring a sharpie marker and masking tape for the pans.

I am planning to be there at 8:30am to set up. We have enough sisters that we may flood into the gym and set up one station in there and two in the kitchen. If anyone happens to wake up early on a Saturday morning and have nothing better to do, then feel free to come early and join me! :)

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment