Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Testimonials

I know many of you have wanted to come and just haven't quite made it for whatever reason. So, I thought I'd give some of you who had participated the opportunity to leave testimonials that just might be the encouragement you need to come this time! If we don't get any testimonials, then that means one of two things: either they didn't like it, or they are busy people and don't have time to comment which is a testimonial in itself to how nice it is to save some time by having meals already prepared.

Here's mine: I love that we do at least half as many dishes as we would if we all made these meals on our own. That's a huge plus for me!

2 comments:

  1. It's like banking energy for days when I have none. It means Josh doesn't have to eat so many quesadillas on days when I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three major bonuses: First, you get to talk with other women while cooking, and we all like that; second, there's no rush to get it in the oven so you can hurry and get your crying baby/check on your quiet toddler/have it ready in time before your husband has to leave (cooking is so much more enjoyable when you're not rushed); and third, it feels SO GOOD to have meals ready to go just sitting in your freezer!!

    ReplyDelete