Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcome to new sisters!

I know we have a lot of new sisters to the ward and several who are new to the freezer meal group. If you're confused about what this group is all about, which I completely understand, and think you want to come this month, then check out the posts called: Information for Newcomers on April 29, and the one called Next Date is June 6 on May 17. Don't let it confuse you; it's not June 6, it's June 11. Then, sign up for whichever recipes and the amount you want either by comment on the post or emailing me. Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi,I would like 1 Chicken and Rice Pilaf, 1 Tuna Bow Ties, 1 Salmon Bake with Pecan crunch, 1 Steak Fajitas, and 1 Frozen Strawberry Margarita Dessert. Thanks! I'll see you Thursday!
    Thanks!

    Julia Mann

    ReplyDelete