Saturday, June 13, 2009

Moving and Starting Your Own Group

I know we're all hoping to move out of Wymount eventually and some of you have already succeeded! Congrats! If anyone who has moved would like to start up their own freezer meal group, just email me. I can send the recipes I have gathered, as well the excel sheets that are already formatted to create orders, record orders, and create shopping lists, etc. Or you could buy one of the many recipe organizing software programs and that would do it all for you. :) Just let me know!

3 comments:

  1. My names is Anne England and I found you on google. I'm in Vegas and am starting a group in my ward and am interested in any ideas/recipes that you may have. If you don't mind, could you email me at anne.england@cox.net?? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through google as well and coincidentally I live in Wymount too. However, unfortunately I'm moving to Texas next month :( I am also interested in your ideas/ recipes if you don't mind (again) could you email me at jennifer.rich08@gmail.com? thanks!

    ReplyDelete