Sunday, July 12, 2009

I need a partner in crime... or two!

Ok, I'm thinking that no matter when we're able to schedule this next freezer meal activity, there's a good chance I won't be able to be there. I can do all the preparation beforehand, I just won't be able to go that exact day. Or I'll miss half of it or something. Anyway, I'm looking for probably two interested sisters who could be completely committed to coming, helping, and being in charge the actual day of. Sorry that I don't know when that exact day is yet, but I'm thinking either Thursday July 30 evening, or Saturday August 1 either in morning or afternoon. I'm waiting for feedback right now. If anyone thinks they can be there for sure please let me know asap. You'll have to go about an hour beforehand, set up, then stay until the end and clean up. It's work, but it's worth it. Let me know if anyone can do this and I'll let you know more details! Thanks everyone! If there's three who can do this, that's even better! :D

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to help. Just let me know what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My information should be on lds.org but if not, my email is maryerdancer at gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there for sure, and can help beforehand if it's on Saturday. I can only help during and after if it's on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can also help with shopping, prepping, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can be there and help .. .Just let me know. School will be done for me by then and . . . I'll need a lot to take up my time. I just might need a car. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Thanks, ladies! I will contact you sometime very, very soon to get things going. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete