Sunday, July 19, 2009

July Date

Alright! We have a date and time set! It is Thursday, July 30, 7:30pm-9:30pm. I hope that's not too late, but hopefully it gives some of you a chance to get your kids ready to bed or to bed even. So remember to either post your order here as a comment or email it to me. Orders will be due on the Monday before, which is the 27th that way I can do some shopping on Tuesday. The order post is on July 5 called July Activity. To sisters who are coming for the first time: Check out the listing for April 29 called Information for Newcomers. That will help you be prepared. Thanks everyone for helping make this group a success!

4 comments:

  1. Heidi:
    I would like to order 1 Kababs Marinade, 1 Oregano Chicken, and 1 Pasta Fagoli soup. Please email me back to let me know you got this!
    Thanks a million- you are amazing!
    Julia Mann
    juliajt87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, this is exciting, the recipes look delicious! I will order 1 pineapple freeze, 2 kababs, 1 past soup, 1 oregano chicken, and 1 king ranch. Thanks so much!
    Becky Cope
    becky.cope1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one of everything please! Thanks, Heidi!

    Shawna Daley
    shawmahaw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'll do 1 kebab, 1 soup, 1 oregano chicken

    ReplyDelete